Flex loves boobies!
Throughout the month of October we've teamed up with Keep A Breast to raise public and financial awareness to FIGHT breast cancer! With YOUR help we can provide support programs for young people that are impacted by cancer by educating: breast cancer prevention and early detection.
Here's how YOU can PREVENT breast cancer:
- Eat broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, kale, and Brussels sprouts! These all these contain elements that decrease bad estrogen from making breast cells that grow & divide.
- Berries are berry good. Strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries are loaded with antioxidants that help cells repair themselves, helping to reduce the chance of breast cancer.
- Incorporate flaxseed in your diet! Throw it in your oatmeal, smoothie, or mix it in your mayo or mustard. It's high in omega-3 fatty acids & fiber.
- Indulge in dark chocolate.A little bit of dark chocolate can help reduce your chances of cancer cells forming.
- Drink green tea. It'll make you happier (decreases depression) It helps with weight loss (increases your metabolism) & it fights cancer!
- Check yourself monthly! Learn these EASY steps.
Also in Flex Blog
Lemonis lends his expertise to struggling businesses in various industries across the country while using his famous People/Process/Product principle. Read More
As we all watched The 89th Oscars Sunday night, we witnessed one of the most bizarre things to ever happen. Approaching the final award, it was almost time to announce best picture of the year. Read More
We've got a great reason to smile! YOU just provided 4500+ people with clean water for a full year! Over 650 million people on Earth don’t have access to clean drinking water -- something that most of us just take for granted every day. Read More
We donate 10% of the sale to the cause matching your watch. Each color represents a different cause that we donate 10% to. That means 10% of your entire purchase is donated. We also give back 5% to the designer of your watch.