Flex loves boobies!
Throughout the month of October we've teamed up with Keep A Breast to raise public and financial awareness to FIGHT breast cancer! With YOUR help we can provide support programs for young people that are impacted by cancer by educating: breast cancer prevention and early detection.
Here's how YOU can PREVENT breast cancer:
- Eat broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, kale, and Brussels sprouts! These all these contain elements that decrease bad estrogen from making breast cells that grow & divide.
- Berries are berry good. Strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries are loaded with antioxidants that help cells repair themselves, helping to reduce the chance of breast cancer.
- Incorporate flaxseed in your diet! Throw it in your oatmeal, smoothie, or mix it in your mayo or mustard. It's high in omega-3 fatty acids & fiber.
- Indulge in dark chocolate. A little bit of dark chocolate can help reduce your chances of cancer cells forming.
- Drink green tea. It'll make you happier (decreases depression) It helps with weight loss (increases your metabolism) & it fights cancer!
- Check yourself monthly! Learn these EASY steps.
How We Give
10% OF SALES TO THE CAUSE
Each color represents a different cause that we donate 10% to. That means 10% of your entire purchase is donated. If your watch is $50, we immediately donate $5 to the cause on your behalf.
10% OF SALES TO THE DESIGNER
In addition, we're giving back another $5 to the Printed Village designer that created your watch. Your purchase is more powerful than you think and we are forever grateful. Together, we have the power to change lives every day.