Throughout the month of October we've teamed up with Keep A Breast to raise public and financial awareness to FIGHT breast cancer! With YOUR help we can provide support programs for young people that are impacted by cancer by educating: breast cancer prevention and early detection.
Here's how YOU can PREVENT breast cancer:
- Eat broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, kale, and Brussels sprouts! These all these contain elements that decrease bad estrogen from making breast cells that grow & divide.
- Berries are berry good. Strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries are loaded with antioxidants that help cells repair themselves, helping to reduce the chance of breast cancer.
- Incorporate flaxseed in your diet! Throw it in your oatmeal, smoothie, or mix it in your mayo or mustard. It's high in omega-3 fatty acids & fiber.
- Indulge in dark chocolate.A little bit of dark chocolate can help reduce your chances of cancer cells forming.
- Drink green tea. It'll make you happier (decreases depression) It helps with weight loss (increases your metabolism) & it fights cancer!
- Check yourself monthly! Learn these EASY steps.