Flex loves boobies!
Throughout the month of October we've teamed up with Keep A Breast to raise public and financial awareness to FIGHT breast cancer! With YOUR help we can provide support programs for young people that are impacted by cancer by educating: breast cancer prevention and early detection.
Here's how YOU can PREVENT breast cancer:
- Eat broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, kale, and Brussels sprouts! These all these contain elements that decrease bad estrogen from making breast cells that grow & divide.
- Berries are berry good. Strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries are loaded with antioxidants that help cells repair themselves, helping to reduce the chance of breast cancer.
- Incorporate flaxseed in your diet! Throw it in your oatmeal, smoothie, or mix it in your mayo or mustard. It's high in omega-3 fatty acids & fiber.
- Indulge in dark chocolate.A little bit of dark chocolate can help reduce your chances of cancer cells forming.
- Drink green tea. It'll make you happier (decreases depression) It helps with weight loss (increases your metabolism) & it fights cancer!
- Check yourself monthly! Learn these EASY steps.
Also in Flex Blog
We've got a great reason to smile! YOU just provided 4500+ people with clean water for a full year! Over 650 million people on Earth don’t have access to clean drinking water -- something that most of us just take for granted every day. Read More
Businessman, investor, television personality and philanthropist Marcus Lemonis opens a showroom in the New Mart Building. With cutting edge showrooms carrying 1000 collections, the New Mart is the most sought after venue for fashion buyers from around the world. Read More
This month we are donating 10% of every yellow watch sold to The Autism Society! That means we will donate $1 for every $10 spent on our store. Read More
We donate 10% of the sale to the cause matching your watch. Each color represents a different cause that we donate 10% to. That means 10% of your entire purchase is donated. We also give back 5% to the designer of your watch.